The Spanish Researchers in Australia – Pacific (SRAP) is a non-for-profit organization established in 2014 to promote networking and collaboration between Spanish Researchers working in Asia – Pacific; support Australian research institutes and universities to understand and engage with Spanish Universities; and to assist Asia – Pacific Researchers to collaborate with Spanish Researchers.
The Association was created with the assistance and support of the Embassy of Spain (Canberra), the Institute Cervantes (Sydney) and the Spain-Australia Council Foundation. The SRAP currently has 45 researchers working in 15 major universities and research centres across Asia-Pacific.
The Association has direct collaboration with:
• Embassy of Spain in Australia (Canberra)
• Institute Cervantes (Sydney)
• Consulate-General of Spain, Sydney
• Spain-Australia Council Foundation
• Ramón Areces Foundation
• Australian Embassy (Madrid)
• Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT)
• Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI)
• Acción Cultural Española (AC/E)
• ACCIO, Catalonia Trade & Investment